About Lisa Dunn
ExperienceLisa Dunn has ten years' experience in Fortune 100 companies with increasing responsibility in financial management. Additionally, she worked for five years in the engineering field. Lisa also spent four years doing non-profit treasurer work. Lisa worked for Kohl's Department Stores as Senior Manager of Credit Finance. Her financial experience also comes from Procter & Gamble in various capacities. Her engineering experience comes from Safeway Inc. and Andersen Consulting.
Lisa's experiences include financial analysis, budgeting, forecasting, competitive analysis, and management. This included financial leadership for new product initiatives, decision tree analysis, directing month end close, development of complex spreadsheet models, management of a billing department, and presentation and communication of financial data to senior management.
Some of Lisa's accomplishments include:
- Development of fluid ten year model to analyze multitude of assumptions for sale of Kohl's Credit $1.5B receivable
- Creation of new forecasting method for finance charge revenue, the biggest source of revenue for Kohl's Credit, resulting in less than 0.5% variance from actual results
- Presentation of Beauty Care personal care competitive analysis to Procter & Gamble board of directors
- Alignment of P&G R&D project team to pursue alternative methods to commercialize technology saving $50 to $100 million in staffing and testing
- Leading multi-functional team in licensing agreement resulting in 100 million samples of Pantene shampoo distributed to hotels
- Receiving the Safeway's President's Award for Exceptional Performance, granted to 0.1% of employees
SkillsLisa Dunn's core competencies are analytical ability, technical mastery, organizational skills, and leadership. She is able to compile, analyze, and interpret complex financial data. Lisa is highly proficient in developing new approaches to increase financial return and finding new ways of structuring data to help drive business decisions. She can handle large volumes of work and prioritize resources efficiently. Lisa has the ability to identify, execute, and achieve required goals.
EducationMBA from Duke, Fuqua School of Business, with concentration in finance, 1997
B.S. in Industrial Engineering from Oregon State,1990